Butterfly pea flowers are popular not only for their stunning blue hue but also for their health benefits. They are known for high anti-oxidant content and anti-inflammatory properties. They also promote healthy skin, boost brain function, and improve eyesight.
Omdhatu’s Blue Booster ayurvedic tea provides a host of health benefits that leaves you with a better immune system and overall well-being. So why settle for boring, mundane drinks? Try this recipe of blue iced tea which is refreshing and rejuvenating.
● 1 tbsp Omdhatu Blue Booster Tea
● 1 cup of water
● 1 cup coconut water
● Rock sugar
● Mint leaves
● Ice cubes
1. Begin by filling a pot with 1 cup water, then set it to boil over a low flame.
2. Once the water has reached a gentle boil, sprinkle in 1 tbsp of Omdhatu Blue Booster Tea and see the colour blossom.
3. Turn off the heat and let the tea steep for a leisurely 5-10 minutes.
4. Take some ice in a glass. Pour in some fresh coconut water and rock sugar to flavour up your tea.
5. When the tea is ready, transfer it to the glass and then, with a flourish, serve it with a mint leaf.
So, enjoy this delicious and healthy blue pea iced tea. It's the perfect way to cool down on a hot day while giving your body a healthy boost.